Advisor Today is the largest circulating insurance and financial planning magazine. Founded in 1906 as Life Association News, Advisor Today is the official publication of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
Check out the Advisor Today blog for more exclusive online content.
Stay in Touch!
- ODI Appointed Receiver for InHealth Mutual
- Rep. Barbara Sears Appointed House Insurance Committee Chair
- Lawmakers Push for Hearings on Potential Health Insurance Company Mergers; ODI Responds
- Maryland's State-Run IRA Bill Heads For Governor's Signature!
- NAIFA Member, Bob Hackett, Appointed to Senate Insurance Committee
- Free Statewide “Welcome to Medicare” Events Kick-Off April 5th
- UHCAN Ohio Calls on ODI to Hold Hearings on Health Insurance Companies' Mergers
- Lt. Governor Taylor Announces OSHIIP Medicare Educational Program Generated Savings of $20.8 Million for Ohioans
- Lt. Governor Taylor Announces Ohio’s Medicare Awareness Efforts Earns First Place Nationally Climbing from last to the top spot in just four years
- Lieutenant Governor Taylor Announces Strengthened Regulatory Protocols and Oversight for Certificates of Insurance