The 2018 Congressional Conference will be held on May 22-23, 2018!
In the past five years, almost four thousand NAIFA members from every corner of the country came to Washington, D.C., and visited Capitol Hill to meet with lawmakers and advise them on how their decisions affect agents, brokers, and their clients.
NAIFA's annual Congressional Conference establishes and cultivates relationships with lawmakers, to share the expertise of NAIFA members from all 50 states, and educate them on the value that NAIFA members bring to their clients and the solutions they provide for 75 million American families.
Click here to see which of your colleagues are already registered for this must-attend event!
Advisor Today is the largest circulating insurance and financial planning magazine. Founded in 1906 as Life Association News, Advisor Today is the official publication of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
Check out the Advisor Today blog for more exclusive online content.
Stay in Touch!
- Groups Voice Support for Elder Fraud Bill Before Senate Committee
- Financial Protection: Insurance Checklist for College Bound Kids
- Jillian Froment Appointed Ohio Insurance Director
- 2016 Election Results
- NAIFA Member, Tom Brinkman Receives 'Champion of Liberty Award'
- Taylor Tells U.S. Senate Panel Health Insurance Exchanges Need More Competition, Less Stringent Regulation
- NAIFA Member to Chair House Insurance Committee
- Lt. Governor Mary Taylor Designates September as Life Insurance Awareness Month
- Lieutenant Governor Mary Taylor Reminds Parents of Young Athletes to Review Insurance for Sports Injury Coverage
- Business Entity Licenses Expire Sept. 30